I have a lot of fabrics that have TIF Challenge colors all over them trying to get the colors etter, or seeing how hard and long to press, or just to see what the next one looks like. So I used some of these to make this weeks object. I realized I like it better in this orientation - I made it horizontally. I was thinking about this postcard from last year:
Alice finished a hat for a doll.
I made the doll before she was born, but couldn't find hair I liked. Alice carried her around a lot when she was one and two years old, and has revisited her since. She persuaded me to put some tibetan lamb on her head for hair, and captured her back to her room. Later that week, Alice insisted on learning to sew doll clothes, so I set her up with some stretchy stuff and she made leggings/pants and shirts, stole some socks from another doll, and started on this hat last week.
Note the band of purling as decoration, the pointy top, the i-cord finish and tassel. oop - I have to take another picture to properly show off all the details.