In the middle of all the experiments, I got the leaves in orange into/onto a starry night sky, and they looked like a series of rising moons, only, you know, leaf shaped. LeafRise.
This is the first of the weekly objects. It is 5x7" (12.7x17.8 cm) transfer printed using leaves and star shaped sequins as resists, embroidered and foiled (hard to see but present).
It was substantially done yesterday but the day kind of escaped from me, so I finished it today.
Today I also extended the experimentations to sheer fabrics like this:
but I can't figure out what to do with them - it wants something that demonstrates the sheerness of them somehow.